- Permanent Opportunity in a tight knit team
- Immediate Start
- Career progression opportunties
YOUR Role as Accounts Officer will see you undertake the Accounts Payable function and Payroll. This is a fast paced role and requires someone who can meet tight deadlines and hit the ground running. This company has a number of developments they are currently undertaking and theefore their Accounts Payable function is high volume. You will undertake the following key tasks:
- Reconcilation of company bank accounts, using xero
- Payment of subcontractor progress claims, retentions and variations, adhering to payment schedules
- Undertaking fortnightly payroll using Xero including calculations of commission for Sales Team
- End of Month reporting
- You will have at least 3-5 years previous experience undertaking high volume Accounts Payable function, ideally within the Building & Construction Industry
- You will be competent using Xero and MS Excel, to an intermediate level
- Must be able to work well in a team and communicate effectively at all levels across the business
Interviewing immediately contact Mason Pointon at YOUR Resourcing for a confidential chat on 0426 773 866 or email: [email protected]
Have a friend that you would like to recommend use our referral program and follow the link below.
Follow us on the following social media platforms for industry news and new and dynamic roles.
Twitter : YourResourcing1
Facebook: Your Resourcing
Linkedin : Your Resourcing
It's all about YOU at YOUR...